Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
The Sr. Manager, Global Digital Marketing will work in partnership with the Digital Marketing team, to help drive inbound lead generation from digital campaigns for business units (BU) in Pall’s Industrial Division. This Digital Marketing Lead will work alongside and partner with their business units and teams and, as a trusted advisor, provide insights and make recommendations on the best digital campaign strategies for driving attaining the strongest campaign performance and value. Success is attained as a result of providing insights and recommendations to BUs that optimize effective multi-touch aspects of digital elements into campaigns and campaign elements, as well as sharing and recommending standard methodologies and successes that other BU’s have achieved.
This person will share ideas and recommend the best approaches to partners and leadership teams as it relates to using digital campaigns to build product, and promote the brand globally. Campaigns will include email, video production, marketing automation and social medial platforms.
The individual serves as the first line response and point of contact for all digital campaign marketing questions and queries from BUs (in conjunction with other digital team members). He or she will collaborate, challenge, promote and serve as a project manager for the digital elements of campaigns in support of the central digital team and BU, building credibility as being a crucial member of the teams. He/she will ensure the campaign content is integrated successfully with web, emails and digital channels, in collaboration with other Central Marketing team members. He/she will work within approved budgets and timelines in delivery of effective digital campaigns. This role requires the ability to move seamlessly between strategic to tactical.
Post: Sr. Manager, Global Digital Marketing – Industrial
Location : Deland, Florida
Employer: Danaher Corporation
Job type: Full- Time
Experience Range : 2-3+ Years
- Partners and consults with BU Marketing leadership teams to drive and develop a strategic digital marketing campaign program for key markets and Business Units (BUs).
- Develop and implement standard methodology for strategic & tactical digital campaign processes & standard work.
- Create strategic digital campaign approaches in line with BU strategic plans and central marketing key initiatives (including, but not limited to, Visibility, Ecommerce & Branding).
- Leads multiple teams in Progressive Marketing (TM)/Demand Generation (DG) and other marketing teams across multiple BUs in a global environment to ensure delivery of digital campaigns and other digital initiatives to meet targets for funnel fill, lead generation and return on investments.
- Takes lead in coordinating overlapping activities, eliminates redundant expenses.
- Provides direction from a digital campaign aspect to set priorities for web content updates and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Contribute to annual digital marketing plan and digital content plans.
- Provide return on investment associated with digital campaigns.
- Five or more years professional experience with a focus on digital marketing within industrial business area. Strong preference for Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Aerospace or Micro Electronics or similar.
- Must have current and extensive experience in running digital campaigns for B2B to include, web, lead generation, email campaigns, social media outreach, video marketing etc.
- Fully proficient in providing data and analytics on digital marketing effectiveness. Provide valuable feedback to business leaders via quantifiable measurements and statistics.
- Proficient in Digital marketing tools to include Adobe suite, Marketo, Google Analytics and similar
- Bring strategy to action and act as counsel to the business on developing, implementing and measuring the success of outcomes to establish measurable results and drive business objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Ability to work Remote , NE US with some limited travel
Other Competencies and Requirements:
- Ensures and accurate digital campaign communication with target customer base to generate demand.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in presentation and technical review process.
- Ensures accurate brand usage and trademark management in digital campaigns.
- Ensures external resources needed for digital campaign graphic design and supporting campaign activities are identified, qualified and established in procurement system (SAP).
- Executes within budget.
- Provides supervision and campaign training program for peer level and above marketing functions.
- Takes lead on digital campaign expense proposal and resources needed to execute digital campaign projects successfully.
- Key contributor to web site architecture and navigation.
Pall Corporation is proud to be part of the Danaher global family of more than 20 operating companies, driving meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic, growing industries. Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world-class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job seekers Tags: Jobs in Deland Florida, Danaher Corporation in Near Me, Sr. Manager Global Digital Marketing – Industrial Jobs in Near Me, Full Time Jobs