IDBS is a leading global provider of advanced software for research and development (R&D) organizations to securely capture, manage, share and exploit structured and unstructured data. Our customers around the globe trust us with their data, their business and their success and we enable them to get back to what they do best: science.
Do you have a desire to be an integral part of a growing and diverse team? We’re looking for hard-working and proactive individuals who want to develop their career at IDBS and is looking for a “startup” culture with the security of an established company. We’re an passionate organization that is working to revolutionize the way that pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and beverage, consumer goods companies do business. Come join us!
Post: Sales Development Representative
Location : San Diego, California
Employer: Danaher Corporation
Job type: Full- Time
Experience Range : 2-3+ Years
- Generates, nurtures and qualifies leads to build IDBS sales opportunities for the North American market
- Uses marketing activity with calls, email and social media outreach to drive prospects to trade shows, events, and webinars with persistent follow-up post event to cultivate and qualify leads
- Attends conventions, conferences, and trade shows as needed
- Analyzes existing and anticipated client needs and promotes company services to meet such requirements
- Prepares and implements targeted business development campaigns
- Update leads and prospect interaction in CRM (Salesforce) to ensure efficient lead management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have an “always learning” attitude
- Creative, innovative and flexible teammate – coordination with the sales team and marketing group is essential to success – but must be focused own results
- Ability to communicate in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means with a variety of individuals and groups at all organizational levels
- Persuasive, results and results-oriented, a self-starter with high energy and the ability to solve problems
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Able to balance multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree and lab software experience preferred
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job seekers Tags: Jobs in San Diego California, Danaher Corporation in Near Me, Sales Development Representative Jobs in Near Me, Full Time Jobs, Sales Jobs