The Production Lead will work very closely with the Manufacturing Supervisor, Manager and other support departments to meet production schedules, goals and objectives.
Post: Lead Manufacturing Associate
Location : Sunnyvale, California
Employer: Danaher Corporation
Job type: Full- Time
Experience Range : 2-3+ Years
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learns and notifies supervisor of any violations of company safety policies and practices
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by leading by example and assisting supervisor in monitoring the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Adheres to, trains and helps to enforce compliance to GMP, ISO, Environmental, Health and Safety procedures. Participates in production tours and audits.
- Works with Supervisor/Manager to review and provide feedback on schedule adherence to production schedules. Monitors and provide updates on priority Lots.
- Completes production plan by accomplishing work; monitoring progress; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Coordinates specific activities and assignments of work center resources to meet goals and objectives, production schedules and Core Metrics.
- Assigns daily tasks to support production requirements, new product development and support activities.
- Helps to coordinate set-up and changeover of manufacturing equipment
- Assists in the preparation of production schedule, verification of component readiness, line clearances, and equipment readiness
- Assists in monitoring any in-process controls and test yields to ensure manufacturing process are operating within approved specification limits
- Assists in reviewing and completing all documentation accurately and helps to ensure work center documentation is compliant with GMP requirements
- Helps to ensure work center cleanliness and maintains Visual Workplace standards.
- Interacts with material planning team to meet the production plan.
- Works with Production, Engineering and Quality teams to investigate and resolve any quality or non-conformance issues. Initiate, investigate and oversee approval of Instrument related NCR’s.
- Based on each Employee’s Training Plan, ensures Employee Training is completed
- Assists supervisor in proactively identifying and resolving potential issues/discrepancies and notifies supervisor. Resolves routine issues. Works with supervisor to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Fosters a collaborative work environment within and across departments including QC and engineering.
- Steps in as required onto the Manufacturing Floor for employees not present in production, first ensuring training record is updated.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs
- Assists supervisor in resolving personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Supports Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Provides recommendation to supervisor in selecting employees for recognition and reward for positive impact to the team and organization.
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience to perform at this level
- 2 to 3 years in an FDA/ISO regulated manufacturing environment; 1 year minimum in a leadership role
- Proven ability to deliver productivity to plan
- Willing to resolve problems
- Actively participates in failure analysis, investigation and equipment systems troubleshooting
- Demonstrated proficiency of manufacturing systems and requirements
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with diverse groups, incorporate the input of others to improve processes, and align with internal customers
- Committed to developing and empowering others; to accomplish goals through the skills of persuasion, influence and negotiation
- Good communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation)
- A team player that works with management and technicians to strive for continuous improvement
- Knowledge of bills of materials and other planning activities
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledgeable Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to interface effectively with a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong attention to details skills.
- Able to lift 15 lbs. with minimal assistance
Job seekers Tags: Jobs in Sunnyvale California, Danaher Corporation in Near Me, Lead Manufacturing Associate Jobs in Near Me, Full Time Jobs