Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
Post: Lab Technician
Location : Pensacola, Florida
Employer: Danaher Corporation
Job type: Full- Time
Experience Range : 2-3+ Years
The Lab Technician (QA) will be responsible for testing products, preparing solutions/plates, maintaining accurate and detailed records of product testing and manufacturing runs.
- Operates lab-scale and production equipment
- Prepares solutions/plates; performs Mustang Q under technical personnel’s supervision
- Fabricates testing equipment to evaluate product
- Effectively communicates technical information to personnel at various levels within the organization
- Provides general laboratory and administrative support to inventory maintenance, safety audits, and maintenance/upkeep of the laboratory
- Perform other general support duties as required by your supervisor
- Basic knowledge of math, and relevant industrial experience
- The ability to accurately collect data, and perform basic analysis of data (average, range, min, max)
- Basic mathematical skills including but not limited to percentages, fractions, various units and unit conversions
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal/written procedures and instructions, as well as communicate effectively in verbal/written form
- Prior experience working with chemicals and lab/plant equipment
- The ability to operate lab and production equipment
- Capable of successfully meeting deadlines
- The ability to routinely be at work during the designated shift and hours
- Must maintain a clean working environment and perform daily tasks in an organized fashion
- Working knowledge of basic computer operations, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Must work safely and comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures
- Knowledge of QA testing procedures, preferred
- Prior experience troubleshooting abnormal test results, preferred
- The knowledge and ability to troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment, preferred
Pall Corporation is proud to be part of the Danaher global family of more than 20 operating companies, driving meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic, growing industries. Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world-class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job seekers Tags: Jobs in Pensacola Florida, Danaher Corporation in Near Me, Lab Technician Jobs in Near Me, Full Time Jobs, Lab Jobs