Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets analytical instruments that are used every day to further life-saving science all over the world. Our systems are working non-stop in the labs of hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, elite universities, and government research centers to forward life science research, diagnostics, and production activities. Our customers rely on us to supply robust instrumentation with industry-leading training and support so they get the results they need when they need them. Beckman Coulter has an installed base of more than 275,000 systems operating in facilities around the world.
Post: Instructional Designer
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana
Employer: Danaher Corporation
Job type: Full- Time
Experience Range : 2-3+ Years
We are looking for a motivated instructional designer with experience in training content creation to help Beckman Coulter grow our online training presence for all of our instrumentation. The designer will lead and engage in the following activities:
- Design technical training courses and curricula to make training effective and accessible to both internal and external customers
- Design and develop Virtual and Augmented reality training material
- Collaborate with various product specialists to create online training content
- Standardize existing training content to consistent branding and message
- Work with marketing and sales teams to implement and commercialize courses to the global customer base
- Participate in the creation of customer training marketing materials
- Curate course listings and features on Beckman Coulter’s website to drive traffic to the Beckman Learning Center
- Utilize Cornerstone LMS tools to host training content
- Master’s degree in instructional systems or design, education, or related field or a bachelor’s degree and three years of experience in the instructional design field.
- Proven experience in a technical training/instructional design environment required.
- Demonstrated understanding of instructional design methodologies related to adult learning theory.
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles, course development methodologies (e.g. ADDIE, SAM), and Kirkpatrick’s training evaluation levels.
- Demonstrated expertise in eLearning instructional design, using industry best practices.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and proficiency of eLearning technologies, such as authoring tools (e.g. Articulate 360, Captivate) and design/development tools (e.g., SnagIt, Camtasia, Photoshop software, and voice recording/editing software.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as Cornerstone and web conferencing applications (Microsoft Teams).
- Up to 10% travel require
Job seekers Tags: Jobs in Indianapolis Indiana, Danaher Corporation in Near Me, Instructional Designer Jobs in Near Me, Full Time Jobs