This role will be an integral part of the North America Commercial Operations team. The individual will work with Regional Sales Directors, Senior Executives, and cross-functional stakeholders to provide contractual expertise in mitigating, administering and reporting of contractual compliance and analytics as it relates to revenue and volume sales commitments. The successful candidate is detail-oriented, a self-starter, has excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrates exceptional multitasking abilities under tight deadlines in a fast-past environment.
Post: Contract Compliance Analyst/Specialist
Location : Sunnyvale, California
Employer: Danaher Corporation
Job type: Full- Time
Experience Range : 2-3+ Years
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the contract compliance process including follow up communication and analytical support to Regional Directors, Senior Executives, and cross-functional departments.
- Exercises exceptional knowledge and judgment of contract terms and conditions. Reviews contracts and develops requirements to build a contract compliance environment from relevant information obtained through the contract review process and integrating key compliance metrics by utilizing different business tools.
- Connects any discovered issues from contract reporting to actionable processes such as notification, legal serving, remediation, buyout, or fiscal adjustment.
- Establishes routine process to monitor actual vs committed volume purchases, including data validation, presentation, and evaluation of internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analyzes contracts and proposed changes to determine future effect on contracts. Able to identify issues for escalation to legal and/or management.
- Prepares and delivers contract risk assessment in order to give visibility/insights on customers.
- Acts as advisor to sales team regarding contractual requirements. Generate: contract summaries, invoice ship history reports, audits, cost analysis and breakout costs for each component within a sales contract period.
- Prepares, manipulates and analyzes reports, including complex spreadsheets from SAP, SFDC database, and BI reports. Creates ad-hoc reports as needed by management.
- Assist with various departmental or corporate projects as requested by management.
- Collaborates closely with various departments including: Sales, Finance, Contracts, Legal, IT and Master Data to develop key metrics and strategic plans.
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related work experience
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to establish business acumen in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand data and systems and how to integrate.
- Effective problem-solving skills with an attention to details.
- Proficient exercising analytical math skills to calculate and perform analysis.
- Ability to work well under pressure, deal with ambiguity, effectively manages changing priorities, and maintains professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines and respond to and/or research customer concerns/inquiries with urgency and accuracy.
- Experience with training/cross-training departmental employees.
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Prior experience with reviewing/revising contracts and legal documents.
- Prior experience working with a Legal and/or Commercial team.
Job seekers Tags: Jobs in Sunnyvale California, Danaher Corporation in Near Me, Contract Compliance Analyst/Specialist Jobs in Near Me, Full Time Jobs