As a Commercial Marketing Manager of Oligo and qPCR Products for IDT’s global marketing organization, candidates are responsible for understanding customer needs within key IDT market segments (custom oligonucleotides, qPCR reagents, qPCR assays), and using that knowledge and experience to develop and execute marketing and product launch campaigns that drive awareness and lead generation for direct sales of IDT’s products to academic and industrial researchers as well as to clinical labs Candidates must demonstrate seniority and significant experience with all facets of marketing to collaborate effectively with customers and internal IDT associates. This role involves managing and influencing cross-functional teams – successful candidates will have great leadership and communications skills.
Post: Commercial Marketing Manager
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Employer: Danaher Corporation
Job type: Full- Time
Experience Range : 2-3+ Years
- Possess a strong understanding of customer needs within key IDT market segments in both RUO and regulated environments for custom oligonucleotides, qPCR reagents, and qPCR assays through direct customer contact and primary and secondary research.
- Work with IDT Product Marketing/Management, Product Development, and Project Management – as well as with Global Sales and Regional Marketing — to develop accurate marketing personas, effective customer segmentation strategies, insightful buyer journeys, and useful value propositions and key messages specific to key IDT market segments for custom oligos and qPCR reagents.
- Work with IDT leadership to support joint business activities and partnerships with key customers and industry groups. Convert customer and market insight into core marketing briefs and strategic marketing plans that drive successful lead generation and product launch campaigns.
- Collaborate with content writers, branding and public relations, collateral design, and search engine optimization experts to ensure that campaign tactics match market segment needs.
- Work with third parties to drive product awareness and positioning.
- Partner with digital marketing, marketing automation, and web development experts to ensure that marketing campaigns are executed well and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns by using advanced digital tagging and metrics to ensure that key performance indicators are met, and campaigns demonstrate a positive return on investment.
- 4-year degree in life sciences (biology, chemistry, genetics, etc.) required
- MBA preferred
- Must have 5 years’ experience in commercial marketing, business development, customer management, campaign development that communicates GMP standards, and lead generation activities.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with key IDT market segments (custom oligos, qPCR reagents, qPCR clinical assays) or related life sciences technology and market segments.
- Extensive experience with defining marketing strategy and creating marketing campaigns and marketing plans required.
- SEO keyword research experience required.
- Product marketing experience a very strong plus.
- Experience with Kapost workflow management tool a plus.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
Other Job Qualifications:
- Proven project management skills required, along with the ability to directly or indirectly influence and lead teams and prioritize heavy workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Superb negotiation and influencing skills a must.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and present findings.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Must be (very) results-focused.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
- Adaptability to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances or standards.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequently
Job seekers Tags: Jobs in Boston Massachusetts, Danaher Corporation in Near Me, Commercial Marketing Manager Jobs in Near Me, Full Time Jobs, Sales Jobs