Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
The role’s focus is to win specifications in key process steps in the customers’ antibody and recombinant protein drug pipelines. The role will also focus on winning specifications in the growing Gene and Cell therapy pipelines.
Post: Business Development Manager – Biotech – Greater Boston
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Employer: Danaher Corporation
Job type: Full- Time
Experience Range : 2-3+ Years
- Proactively identifying and qualifying specification opportunities, positioning Pall technologies and capabilities, and directing technical specialist for assigned territory.
- Develop new Biotech customers within assigned territory by actively prospecting and qualifying specification opportunities and positioning Pall technologies and capabilities at customers developing antibody and recombinant proteins.
- In conjunction with marketing identify and develop new Biotech opportunities (from pipeline/drug tracking information or company start up level).
- Work in close relationship with sales support functions (specialists) to coordinate activities, account hand over when appropriate and maximize sales.
- Work with marketing to track and report progress metrics for penetration of drug pipeline
- Establish good relationships with customers at various process development points in assigned territory
- Monitor and report progress towards achieving projection (specification wins, sales)
- Degree (or equivalent), BS /BA in science/engineering, biological, biochemical
- 3+ years minimum relevant experience preferably in Biotech industry as a sales representative
- Current full driving license and passport
Job seekers Tags: Jobs in Boston Massachusetts, Danaher Corporation in Near Me, Business Development Manager – Biotech – Greater Boston Jobs in Near Me, Full Time Jobs